18/03/2019

Teams admin portal update

As many of you know already the Skype/Teams portal has changed name to
nothing new here to report.






Well then comes the great change if you are useing Direct Routing with an SBC.
Now we talking. New feature. Can I see my SBC here or what can it be used with? Well lot's of good news comes here:
Here I have my SBC in Azure as I have this one. But if you have it on the ground or Onprem well you will have it here.
This gives you as a customer or admin the opportunities to check your licenses and the health for your SBC.

And more important you will see data like Jitter, packet loss and more.
Based on my experience this is important tools for the one who does admin in O365 and also has Telephony in Teams via Direct Routing.





No comments:

Post a Comment