18/02/2018

My experience with Plantronics Voyager 6200 UC

As mentioned before this weekend I got the Voyager 6200 UC. Since I have the Plantronics HUB installed all the install went smooth even that I am running Windows 10 Insider version.

After listen to music and also had a Skype for Business meeting, well I think this a really good quality headset.




For people not want to have big headset and enjoy earplugs with ANC (active Noise cancellation) this is the one for you.
No Cable, nice station to charge the headset.


 If I shall think of one negative detail that must be that there is on USB C connector for the dongle or for the docking yet. But just buy a connector that it will be solved.

For customer service I think this will be a good headset combined with Busylight or other tools to get your customer service or CallCenter run as smooth as possible.

If you want help to get the best of your headset and small admin cost or admin time use the Plantronics Management PRO also if not all your headset are Plantronics. From my point of view I think that Plantronics with their HUB and Management PRO has been the leader of headset management.

No comments:

Post a Comment