10/12/2014

Jabra Evolve series.....how are they? What do people say about them?

I was so Lucky to win a Jabra Evolve 80 MS Stereo and then because I like headset and is about to start my campaign "Good headset for kids at School". Jabra send me for free and for test the following:

Jabra Evolve 20
Jabra Evolve 40
Jabra Evolve 65

All the Lync Versions.
My co-workers has tried tthem and use them in Our Office or out working for Our customers.

This is what they said about them:

Jabra Evolve 65
Have been used for talking in mobile phone and on my computer (Surface PRO 3). The sound and quality for speaking is great, but it could have been more soild. But overall it is just great, and good value for Money.

Jabra Evolve 40
The sound is good. Nice to be used on cable on mobile phone. Just Works and uses it on Lync as well. Great headset and good value for Money.

Jabra Evolve 20
This is the entry one for customers. Good sound and easy to use. The microphone is good and nobody has complained on the quality.

Based on this I think that Jabra has done a very good job With this series of headset. So contact you dealer and start to order some :-)

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget the Evolve 80. They could possibly be the best UC/music headphones ever. I guess I'm trying to say I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 80 is just great. I'm using it every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. But now days Headsets also come with wireless technology as well, and one can find all the features like mute, volume control, noise cancelation and much more in just one little device.

    Office Headsets

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is still a model jabra evolve 30 different from the presence of leather cushions
    http://iptels.ru/catalog/oborudovanie_svyazi/headsets/provodnye_garnitury/jabra_evolve_30_microsoft_lync_stereo/

    ReplyDelete