22/10/2014

Headsets for the Lync Pro


Yesterday I was the lucky one who was one of three who won the Jabra Evolve 80 headset. I have today tried this out on my homeoffice.

And what a headset this is. Just plugged it into my USB on my docking, and it was working. Had to change in my Lync client since I already had my USB dongle for my Supreme there.

When calling from Lync the sound is just brilliant.



Listen to music from Spotify just make this up to Boose standard.

Well it’s a headset that is big, and that can be connected to your Ipad, mobile or anything. This is one of the best headset I have tried out in a long time.

I am looking forward to get the other one in this series to try them out next week or something after that.

What Jabra has done here is that they have made a great product and I think this will make the standard for new headsets. The busylight function is just another pluss for this model.

Contact your salesperson and then get this some of the headsets from the Evolve series.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment